|Coordinator: Dr. Francisco José Guerrero Ruiz(<fguerre [arroba] ujaen [punto] es)|
The research group focuses its research on the study of both marine and inland aquatic ecosystems of natural and artificial origin. A key objective for this group is succeeding in making our research useful for society.
- Study of epicontinental aquatic systems.
- Plankton structure and dynamic.
- Aquatic ecotoxicology.
- Environmental sustainability and education.
- Evaluation of secondary production in zooplankton communities.
- Energy physiology in ichthyoplankton.
- Biodiversity of aquatic systems.
- Microplanktonic food webs.
For more information please visit the following link.